In the first quarter, New Zealand ranked first in China’s radiata pine logs, accounting for 81.22% of the total.
From January to March of 2018, China ranked top in terms of cumulative import volume of radiata pine wood in New Zealand, Australia and Chile. Among them, New Zealand and Australia are the major source countries of China’s imports of radiata pine logs. From January to March 2018, China imported 3.34 million cubic meters of radiata pine wood from New Zealand, which accounted for 81.22% of the total amount of radiata pine wood imported from January to March in China. 1 – In March, China imported 752,000 cubic meters of radiata pine logs from Australia, which accounted for 17.78% of the total imports of radiata pine wood from January to March. The total amount of radiata pine logs imported from New Zealand and Australia accounted for 1-3 months of radiation Matsubara. 99.0% of total wood imports