1 Easy to take apart and wash. Many fabric sofas on the market have good looks and are easily removable, but they must be installed after cleaning. To know whether it is easy to take apart and wash, we must first know how the cloth cover is made. It is not convenient to talk about it here. The seat and back cover of the sofa should be a looper structure. The high-grade cloth sofa should have a cotton lining, and other stained parts should be changed.
2 million cannot choose white. White is easy to get dirty. Although it is washable, it will be washed and the cloth cover will be useless! (Recommended dry cleaning)
3 Sponge should be hard. After the couch is bought back for a period of time, the sponge will be softer than when it was originally purchased. The softness at that time is the true density of the sponge. High-grade sofa cushions should use high-elastic foam sponges with a density of 40 kg/cubic meter or more, and high-elastic foam sponges with a density of 25 kg/cubic meter or more should be used for back cushions. Under the premise of lowering the density, a soft treatment was performed. In general, after the human body is seated, the sofa cushion is preferably about 10 cm in the depression.
4 The fabric does not have to be thick. It is important that the fabric be dense enough. The cloth with high density only wears, and it is not easy to deform after washing. The fabric of the sofa should be relatively thick, with a durability of more than 300 g/m2, and it must be ensured that the surface of the sofa can not be pilled more than 12,000 times. In particular, some high-grade fabrics to improve anti-fouling ability, the surface has also been a special treatment, with anti-static, flame-retardant and other functions. Buy fabric sofa to choose the fine latitude and longitude of the fabric line, no jumps, no exposed joints, feel stretched of. Sewing depends on whether the stitches are even and straight, and both hands are forced to look at the seams to see if they are tight and if the edges of the teeth are round and plump.
5 To buy cloth sets separately, be sure to buy them together when buying a sofa. Buying a sofa cover afterwards is generally not appropriate. If you buy it together, the manufacturer will try to install a cloth cover. If it is found inappropriate, you can change it immediately.
6 The dimensions of all parts of the sofa should meet ergonomic requirements:
a. The width of the front seat of the single sofa: X ≥ 480mm;
b. sofa seat depth: 480 ~ 600mm;
c. sofa seat height: 360mm ~ 440mm;
d. Handrail height: X ≤ 250mm;
e. sofa back height: 680 ~ 720mm for the best fit;
f. Sofa backrest slope: 92 ~ 98 degrees is better.
When using and maintaining fabric sofas, consider the following points:
1. Keep the sofa against the wall with a 0.5-1 cm gap.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, preferably in a place away from sunlight, or use translucent tissue curtains to separate sunlight.
3. Vacuum at least once a week, paying particular attention to removing dust between fabric structures.
4. Turn the sofa cushion once a week to even out wear.
5. If there is stain, use a clean cloth to wipe with water, in order to avoid leaving a blot, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be drowning and dry cleaning agents should be used.
6. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning. They should not be washed or bleached.
7. If you find loose ends, do not cut them with your hands. It is best to trim the ends of the threads neatly with scissors.