1. more open windows ventilation
2. buy some famous brands of formaldehyde capture agent.
3. can be used with rice vinegar with a certain amount of water into the pot placed inside the room, can and odor.
4. 300 grams of black tea is soaked into the hot water of the two basins, placed in the room, and open the window to breathe. The formaldehyde content in the room will drop by more than 90% within 48 hours and the pungent odor will be basically eliminated. The
5. buy 800 grams of granular activated carbon in addition to formaldehyde. Divide the activated carbon into 8 parts and place it in a dish. Place two or three dishes per room. After 72 hours, the indoor odor can be basically eliminated. The
6. Prepare 400g of coal ash, put it into the room where you need to remove formaldehyde after packing with a washbasin, and reduce the formaldehyde content to a safe range within one week. The above method also applies to homes that have not been odor-refurbished after decoration, because some of the harmful substances are colorless and odorless, and one point is more clean. The
7. tea on the inside, you can achieve deodorant effect. If there is no tea, you can cut the lemon or orange, as long as half a small piece can achieve efficacy. In addition, wiping with a rag with beer will eliminate odors. The
8. in the family's bathroom placed green plants, can achieve the regulation of air, eliminate the effect of sofa odor. It is best to raise a pot of green plants in the window, or put a vase and insert 35 flowers to bring a fresh and pleasant feeling. The
Plant absorption method: 8.1. Plants that have the function of absorbing formaldehyde, such as spider plants, aloe vera, agave plant, sansevieriae, etc.; 8.2. Plants with absorption of benzene, such as ivy, cycad, etc.; 8.3. Absorption of trichloroethylene Affected plants such as evergreen, daisies, tequila, etc.; 8.4. Plants that have the function of absorbing sulfur dioxide, such as rose, rose, etc.; 8.5. Plants with dust collection, such as osmanthus; 8.6. Plants with bactericidal action, such as mint.