Thai massage originated in the western part of ancient India. The founder of the ancient Indian king is Givakomar. He is still the father of the Thai people. His knowledge of traditional medicine and techniques of massage knowledge were brought to Thailand by missionary monks and summoned by King Tai to absorb their valuable experience of traditional medicine and massage. These experiences were engraved on marble and placed in Wat Pho's Wat Pho Temple. On the veranda. This place became the base for training traditional Thai massage.
Thai massage is the highest courtesy of the ancient Thai king to entertain the royal family. Divided into two types of health massage and entertainment massage.
1. Centripetal sex: Thai massage usually starts from the foot and massages the center of the body with point pressure and combination.
2. Exquisiteness: Thai massage uses delicate finger pressure method, focusing on repeated stretching and pushing on human limbs and large muscle groups, so that the power of palm is evenly penetrated into the deep muscles, so as to clear the meridians and reconcile the body. The role of blood.
3. Joint mobility: Through the application of acupressure, rotation of the neck, waist, and four fingers, twisting the anti-back-up method, and other methods, it can achieve the effect of active joints and Shujinhuoluo.
4. Treatment, health duality: Thai massage has obvious functions of eliminating fatigue, relaxing muscles, regulating emotions, and has obvious curative effect on muscle damage, gout and inflammation.
Massage is a physical stimuli applied to a specific part of the body's body surface. It penetrates into the muscles, fascia, tendons, bones, joints, nerves, blood vessels, lymph and other tissues through the regulation of nerves and body fluids, and soft tissue and bone joints. The adjustment produces a series of physiological and pathological changes, and the function of the body is restored to the goal of treating the disease.
Thai massage has the following effects:
1. Loosening of adhesions will allow the adhesive muscles to peel off.
2. Improve muscle blood circulation and promote the excretion of metabolites such as creatine.
3. It can increase the solubility of muscle metabolic products, relax muscles and relieve fatigue.
4. Can actively increase the joint activity, make the joint more flexible, to achieve Shujin active, slide the role of joints.
5. It can regulate the operation of human blood, increase the spleen and stomach movement, and help digestion.
6. The full set of movements will almost massage the body once and for all, gently and gently, to smooth the emotions and ease the tension.
Thai ancient massage therapy can effectively improve the following symptoms:
Bone sprains, muscle pain, various headaches, cheekbone pain, pouts, neck sprains, stiff neck bones, neck pain, sleepless occipital, scapular pain, wind pain, stiffness, frozen shoulder, stiff shoulders, arms Can't pay back*, arms are weak, no ability to raise hands, can not extract, elbow pain, arms can not be bent and straight, sprained hands, swelling, pain, paralysis, hip pain, walking kidney pain and pain, back Pain can not prostration, turn around, back pain can not lift, femoral joint pain, knees can not be bent and straight, the knee inside and outside the pain, ankle joint, lateral sprains and swelling, running too much hind leg muscle rigidity, heavy feet weakness Feet, swollen tendons stiff, foot and toes stiff, sprain and so on all kinds of inexplicable pain Chu.
1. People with damaged skin and skin diseases should not be massaged, such as eczema, sores, burns and open wounds.
2. Patients with bleeding tendencies should not be massaged. Such as pernicious anemia, purpura, bloody skin and so on.
3. Patients with infectious and infectious diseases should not be massaged. Such as septic arthritis.
4. Emergency patients should not be massaged. Such as severe heart disease, liver disease, duodenal ulcer, acute abdomen, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and malignant tumors.
5. Various bone and joint positions and various postoperative patients should not be massaged.
6. Elderly physical weakness, osteoporosis and pregnancy and menstruation women, etc., should not be massaged.
7. Extreme fatigue, hunger, within half an hour after a meal and alcoholics, should not be massaged.