Foot massage is not something everyone can do. In recent years, more and more people choose Chinese medicine foot bath as a way of health care. Everyone's choices are not the same, some people go to the foot spa, some choose foot tubs, some choose foot bath massagers, the brands are various, there are Rui Pearl, Oriental God, Huang Wei, etc. Although foot baths in Chinese medicine have certain effects in health care, there are also taboos on foot bath health care for Chinese medicines. Not everyone can carry them out, and at least seven categories of people cannot be conducted.
Here are seven types of people who are not suitable for foot massage:
1. Women in pregnancy and menstrual period, because Chinese herbal bath may stimulate women's gonad reflex zone, thus affecting the health of women and fetuses.
2. People with various kinds of severe hemorrhage, such as hemoptysis, vomiting blood, blood in the stool, cerebral hemorrhage, stomach hemorrhage, uterine hemorrhage and other visceral hemorrhage, etc., may cause local intratissue hemorrhage when performing foot massage.
3. Is a variety of critically ill patients with renal failure, heart failure, myocardial infarction, hepatic necrosis, etc. Because of the very unstable condition, the stimulation of the foot reflex zone may cause a strong reaction and complicate the disease.
4. Some acute infectious diseases, acute poisoning, surgical emergency patients, such as trauma, fractures, burns, perforation, bleeding, etc., because it may delay the best time for treatment.
5. People who are in anger, great sadness, overjoyedness, or mental stress and physical fatigue.
6. People who have a foot bath within one hour before and after a meal. Due to foot vasodilation and increased blood volume in the foot bath, gastrointestinal and visceral blood is reduced, affecting gastrointestinal digestive function. That is, a foot bath before meals may inhibit the secretion of gastric juice, which is unfavorable to digestion. Foot bath immediately after a meal can cause a decrease in blood volume of the gastrointestinal tract and affect digestion.
7. Patients with trauma, blister, hemorrhoids, inflammation, suppuration, ulcers, edema, and heavier varicose veins.