1.Cotton and linen
Plant fiber, the main advantage is moisture absorption, good ventilation, comfortable to wear, but cotton is easy to wrinkle, can not be dyed bright colors, easy to fade, aging fast, water washing will have some shrinkage, poor elasticity, poor tolerance, strong alkali resistance, Easy to mold, but resistant to insects.
Because the hemp fabric is a plant fiber, its characteristics are basically similar to cotton fabrics, but the fabric surface of the hemp fabric is smoother, more elastic, more breathable, and has better moisture absorption and heat dissipation.
(1) The strength, thermal conductivity and hygroscopicity of hemp plants are larger than cotton fabrics, tough, durable, sweat-absorbing and refreshing.
(2) Good anti-fungal performance, good water resistance, and not susceptible to water and mold.
(3) The sensitivity to acid and alkali is low, and the elasticity of hemp fiber is the worst among various natural fibers.
(4) The ironing temperature of the hemp fabric is 170~195 °C, and it can be directly ironed on the reverse side after spraying water.
Washing knowledge: similar to the maintenance method of cotton, after washing, do not need to screw water to hang directly to dry.
3. Wool fabric
(1) Firm wear resistance: The surface of the wool fiber is protected by a layer of scales, so that the fabric has good wear resistance and the texture is firm and tough.
(2) Light weight and good warmth: the relative density of wool is smaller than that of cotton. Therefore, the same size, the same thickness of fabric, wool fabric is light. Wool is a poor conductor of heat, so wool fabrics have better warmth retention, especially the woollen woolen fabric, which has a flat fluff on the surface, which can resist the invasion of cold air and make the heat generated by the human body not easily emitted. .
(3) Good elasticity and anti-wrinkle performance: wool has natural curling property, high rebound rate, and good elasticity of fabric. After the garments sewn with wool fabrics are ironed and shaped, it is not easy to wrinkle and can keep the dough for a long time. Flat and crisp, but sometimes there is a hairball phenomenon.
(4) Strong hygroscopicity and comfortable wearing: The wool fabric has a strong hygroscopicity, and it can absorb the moisture discharged from the human body, so it feels dry and comfortable when worn.
(5) It is not easy to fade: high-grade velvet fabrics are generally dyed with a higher process, so that the dyeing penetrates into the inner layer of the fiber, and the fabric can keep the color fresh for a long time.
(6) Dirty: Because there are scales on the surface to hide dust, no static electricity.
(7) Poor alkali resistance: Because the animal protein is prone to mildew and insects in the wet state, it is difficult to wash. After washing, it will shrink and deform, and only dry cleaning.
Washing knowledge: Wash with special silk hair detergent, need to put cloth or steam ironing, first hot and reverse the surface and then hot front, otherwise there will be "Aurora".
The gloss is good, the color is bright and luxurious, the fabric made is light and soft, suitable for summer clothes, good moisture absorption, cool, and natural silk protein close-fitting is good for skin health. The disadvantages are shrinkage, wrinkle, easy to fade after washing and ironing. The storage of clothes requires special attention. Acid detergent should be used for washing.
Washing knowledge: Wash with special silk hair detergent, hang in a cool place to dry, ironing temperature is 150 °C.
(1) Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability. It is not only durable, but also crisp and wrinkle-free.
(2) Polyester fabric has low hygroscopicity and is easy to wash and dry during wearing. After wet, the strength does not decrease, does not deform, and has good washability and wearability characteristics.
(3) Insufficient use of polyester fabric is poor penetration. It is easy to generate static electricity when wearing a sultry heat, and it is stained with light dust. It has poor resistance to melting, and contacts with soot and Mars immediately form holes in the wearing. However, the above deficiencies can be improved on fabrics blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp and viscose.
(4) Polyester fabric has good wear resistance and thermoplasticity. Therefore, the garments are pleated and conformal.
Washing knowledge: suitable for all kinds of detergents, need cloth or steam ironing, otherwise there will be "mirror" or fabric softening, ironing temperature is 180-220 °C.
Nylon competes in synthetic fiber fabrics for its excellent abrasion resistance and light weight, and it still plays an important role in the past half century.
(1) The abrasion resistance of nylon fabrics ranks first among various natural fibers and chemical fiber fabrics. The similar products are 10 times higher than cotton and viscose fabrics, 20 times higher than pure wool fabrics and about 4 times higher than polyester fabrics. Its strength is also high, and the wet strength drops very little. Therefore, nylon pure and blended fabrics have good durability.
(2) Nylon fabrics have better hygroscopicity in synthetic fabrics, so they are more comfortable to wear and dye than polyester fabrics.
(3) Nylon fabric has a light texture and is used in clothing to add a sense of lightness.
(4) The elastic and elastic recovery of nylon fabrics are excellent, but they are easily deformed under small external forces. Therefore, the dressing pleats are difficult to shape, and the wearing process is easy to wrinkle.
(5) Nylon fabrics are poor in heat resistance and light resistance. Pay attention to washing, ironing and taking conditions during use to avoid damage.
Washing knowledge: suitable for all kinds of detergents, need to be clothed or steamed, not too strong when ironing and washing, ironing temperature is 150-180 °C.